- Check in time starts at 3 PM (late check-ins accepted)
- Check out time is Noon
- No minimum stay required
- Smoking is not allowed
- We cannot accommodate guest pets at GreatStone Castle. They are permitted at Canal Lake Lodge for a fee.
- Limitations on children (under the age of 12) staying in GreatStone Castle, but they are always welcome at Canal Lake Lodge
- No childcare is provided
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted (please bring your own). However, any damaged furnishings will be charged on your credit card.
- Closed: Thanksgiving and Christmas
GreatStone Castle Meals
- Breakfast is included with room rate
- Breakfast is served when you request between 7:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
- Breakfast is served in the conservatory
- Lunch is available by special request
- Additional food services included in room rate: Snacks, Non-alcoholic beverages
Canal Lake Lodge Meals
- The Lodge has a fully equipped kitchen and a gas grill which you are welcome to use during your stay
- We ask you leave the kitchen as you found it, or we can provide clean-up for an additional $40.00
B & B Cancellations:
- Seven days prior notice required
- Business travelers during week 24 hrs
Payment Options: Check or Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, GreatStone Castle Gift Certificates
Inspected by the following agencies: AAA
- Legal, moderate, alcohol consumption is permitted, but unlimited open bars are not. We reserve the right to stop serving anyone at anytime, and we stop the consumption of alcohol at least 30 minutes prior to the end of the reception.
- You may use any caterer you like at Canal Lake Lodge, including self catering. We are happy to provide a list of recommendations.
- A deposit is required to hold your date. The balance is due 7 days prior to event. MasterCard, Visa and American Express are accepted. A 3% surcharge will be applied on final special event payments, if a credit card is used.
Event Cancellation Policies
Weddings / Receptions /
Parties / Reunions / Meetings
$250 or $350 (with DJ) cancellation fee applies to all weddings and receptions cancelled or postponed for any reason. Remainder of deposit is non-refundable if you cancel within 120 days of your event. Only one postponement permitted. Second postponement will require a new deposit. A minimum $10px0 handling fee will be charged for all other events cancelled or postponed with less than 30 days notice.
Company Picnics at Canal Lake Lodge
$100 handling fee will be charged for events rescheduled within 60 days of the event. Events that must be postponed due to weather can be rescheduled on any available date (within 60 days of original date) at no charge. Cancellation of an event for any reason with less than 60 days notice will result in a charge equal to 30% of the agreed upon price for the event or $300, whichever is the greatest.
- Innkeeper(s): Victoria, Jerome, and Andrea Keller
- The Innkeepers speak: English
- Pets on the property: 1 friendly dog named Winston